Enjoy a glass of wine with a few finger foods. Served with crackers.
- Parmigiana-Reggiano: The one-and-only from Italy. Made from unpasteurized, grass-fed cow milk. Served in small chunks.
- Gruyère: A hard yellow cow cheese, sweet and slightly salty.
- Vermont Yellow Cheddar: An earthy cow cheese you know and love.
- Swiss: An American whole milk Swiss cheese, slightly pungent.
- Serrano Ham: Andrew Zimmern once called this "what Prosciutto di Parma wants to be." Dry-cured Spanish ham.
- Volpi Artisan Pepperoni: No surprises. Just good.
- Molinari Sopressata: Our owner's favorite salami, from San Francisco.
- Mixed Olives (In Olive Oil)
- Peppadew Peppers
- Roasted Red Pepper
- Marcona Almonds